|Internet Download Speed Test
- Conduct this Internet speed test at the physical location the webcast will be viewed.
(Its best to perform this test on the same computer you'll use during the webcast.)
- Click the Speed Test Link below. It's quick and easy.
Internet Download Test
- The test dial arrow will rise to the maximum download speed and will report the maximum download speed digitally in a box at the bottom of the dial. (The minimum download speed needed to receive the webcast is 1.5 mbps, which is 1.5 megabits per second or 1,500 kilobits per second.)
- Report the download speed in the field provided on the Webcast Test Results Form at the bottom of this page (for the example below, 3.7 mbps).
|Full Screen Audio & Video Test
- You must perform this test from the computer, viewing screen and audio system you will use during the event.
- On the video player below, click the play button. Then click the full screen button (at the lower right of the player.)
- The video should play full screen on your projector or whatever screen the audience will watch.
- You should hear the audio playing through your sound board or whatever speakers your audience will listen to.
- Report the video and audio test results in the fields provided on the Webcast Test Results Form below.